- The water project bringing clean water to rural areas around Kagando.
- The educational opportunities that have become available to Diocesan staff in Counselling and in Theology.
- Peace after recent violent ethnic clashes in the Kasese area left many dead. For practical and emotional support to be provided to those affected.
- The continuing need for the means to complete the large property/site owned by the church in Kasese town in order to obtain rental income to assist payment of staff salaries. For wisdom as to how this property should best be utilised.
- The hydro-electric project to provide much needed power to Kagando hospital and the surrounding area, that work will be resumed and completed; there are hopeful signs.