But, I’ve recently entered the world of Twitter. I have not yet ‘tweeted’ and seem to have no ‘followers’, so I suppose I’m more of a twitcher really! But, I’m delighting in the way so many people use such media to share both their lives AND the gospel, reflecting that the two are so very intertwined.
So, I thought I’d share a selection of some of my favourite encouragements of late, and see if they can inspire more of us to do the same (whether in cyperspace or real life!) It’s fun being able to tell people we’ve ‘just missed the bus’ but also great to be able to encourage each other and spread the wonderful news of Jesus too, #Enjoy!
- Your Mediator lays one hand on you, one hand on God and He’s never letting go. #Job9
- When our Maker came we deemed Him worthy of death. He died for us anyway praying, ‘Father, forgive’ #EnjoyGoodFriday
- The old you needs to die, not get self-improved. Jesus did it for you. #GoodFriday
- Lose an hour, gain eternal life. #EasterTradeOff
- “Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." –Martin Luther
- You don't need all your questions answered in order to walk with God.
Faith means you don't know everything, but you do trust
- Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. – 1 John 4:11
- Christians: Your primary focus should not be your sin but rather your Saviour.
- As Word of God Jesus doesn’t just keep God’s promises, He *is* God’s promise to you,
earthed forever into your humanity. #EnjoyYourDay
- God doesn’t transfer righteousness into our flesh. He transfers us into Christ. We don’t possess righteousness,
the Righteous One possesses us!
- God doesn’t need your gifts (to love you). You don’t need your gifts (to prove yourself).
Your neighbour needs your gifts, so serve.
- God gives us Everything (His Son) and then gives us the Appreciation of Everything (His Spirit) 1Cor2:12. All for free. #EnjoyYourDay