Daytime Tiger (DT) covers all the mid-week groups for children and their Parents/Carers (Rainbow, Twins Club, Noah's Ark, Coffee Plus and crèche) and Tiger cubs pre-school. Each week we have contact with around 90 adults and 110 children. Tiger Cubs pre-school is thriving and after Easter will have 30 children each morning.
We have a great opportunity in each group to show the love of Jesus to all who come along and we thank God for keeping us safe each week as we meet. Our groups offer support and a focus amidst busy family lives and we are developing great friendships. The friendly smile, and a chat over a cup of tea can mean so much when life has been overwhelming. We provide a welcoming, safe and inviting place to meet and make friends and at Noah's' Ark in particular we have grandparents who regularly come along.
Please be encouraged about Daytime Tiger and do continue to pray for us:
- Thank God for the leaders and helpers who faithfully serve each week
- Praise God for all those who come along and that each person will feel valued, supported and have a blessed time
- Pray for bold conversations and opportunities to show God's love
- Pray for the Daytime Christianity Explored course
- Pray for our Daytime Tiger at Easter event on 23 March
- Give thanks for those moving on to Coffee Plus from Noah's Ark
We have over 40 regular helpers in our DT groups and if you would be interested in helping in any way do please let me know. Penny Hollebon